Today, Fredonia is launching a new website at my.fredonia.edu, which we’re affectionately calling my.fred. Using input and feedback from a campus committee which included students, faculty, and staff, we’ve designed my.fred to be your campus home page. The my.fred website is intended to serve the daily needs of the campus community.
At my.fredonia.edu, you’ll find today’s events, important campus announcements, campus news, and a searchable list of links to commonly-used campus services. Most importantly, links to the most frequently used campus services (email, OnCourse, Your Connection, etc). appear at the TOP of the page!
To begin personalizing my.fred with your own list of frequently accessed Fredonia links, click the Login button on my.fredonia.edu from any computer or your mobile device. To learn more about personalizing my.fred watch the video tour below, or visit my.fredonia.edu/help
- Click on the my.fred link at the top of www.fredonia.edu
- Across the top of my.fred, you’ll find links to your Fredonia email, OnCourse, Your Connection, Reed Library, IT support, current courses in the catalog, campus events calendar, ticket office, the phone directory named People Finder, and a Fredonia-wide web search.
- Guided Video Tour of my.fred is available at my.fredonia.edu/help
Useful Links for my.fred:
- Get help using my.fred at my.fredonia.edu/help
- You may submit an Announcement at my.fredonia.edu/node/add/announcement
- You may suggest a Service Link at my.fredonia.edu/node/add/link
Feedback about my.fred:
Let us know if you find any problems by providing your feedback at my.fredonia.edu/feedback